XtGem Forum catalog
VIKTUZ MEMBERS FORUM
* Tuzer USE ONLY THIS THREAD DONT CREATE A NEW ONE
IF YOU ARE NOT YET A MEMBER REGISTER(Sign up) FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY CLICKING ON MY NAME(TUZER)
2016-12-17 01:24 (Edited 2016-12-17 02:30 by Tuzer ) · result (1)
* Tuzer img
LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECT

1. English
2. Maths
3. Biology
4. Physics
5. Chemistry
6. Literature
7. Government
8. Economics
9. Commerce
10. C.R.K
11. Agric
12. Geography
13. Accounting
14.Further Maths
15. Physics Practicals
16. Chemistry Practical
17. Biology Practical
18. Agric Practical
20. Yoruba
21. Hausa
Newly introduced Subjects
22. Office practice
23. Marketing
24. Insurance
25. I.C.T
26. Civic Education (Compulsory)

Read Your Books

Practicals : 600
——————————
(v)
Payment Per Subject: N700 each but N800
each for English & Maths.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH CARD
Send
(i)CARD PIN(s)
(ii) Subjects.
(iii)Username or Name.
(iv) Phone number to 07035*******
RUNS PATTERN:

-For Direct Mobile Gets Answers Direct on their phones
and also
answer Link/Password 1 hour to the exam, ……

-Link Subcribers gets Link of where answers are posted
online and
OBJs Direct on their phones.

-YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION TEXT AFTER D
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.

-NOTE THAT WE SEND ANSWERS TO DIRECT MOBILE
CANDIDATES
FIRST BEFORE LINK SUBSCRIBERS.
2016-12-17 01:31 (Edited 2016-12-17 02:27 by Tuzer ) · result (1)
* Tuzer START SIGNING UP the earlier the better so you will be able to post comments and you will be recognised by Posting Comments
2016-12-17 21:04 (Edited 2016-12-19 22:45 by Tuzer ) · result (2)
* Skylii Hmm..,you guys are already getting prepared peepz in dis waec forum u pipz should download d waec past question app :-) any one who has d link of d page to download the app should share plz
2016-12-21 20:19 · result (1)
* Skylii i just signed Up cause i didnt have an account so signup peepz lets make this board(forum) hot :-D :bomb:
2016-12-21 20:24 · result (1)
* Nakashi * Skylii :crazy: Then invite your pals :wack: ]:->
2016-12-21 20:43 (Edited 2016-12-21 20:47 by Nakashi ) · result (1)
* JAKEZii holla
2016-12-21 21:21 · result (0)
* Tuzer Friday 31st March, 2017
Data Processing 2 (Essay) 08.30am – 10.30am
Data Processing 1 (Objective) 10.30am – 11.30am
Subscription Amount N800
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH CARD PER SUBJECT
Send
[GLO/MTN]
(i)Recharge card pin(s)
(ii) Subjects.
(iii)Username or Name.
(iv)Phone number to
2017-03-27 08:39 · result (0)
* scalesLhord * Tuzer img

literature objective n theory answers
OBJ
1-10 BBDBCDDBBD
11-20CCDBCADDDB
21-30 DDABACABCC
31-40ABDDABDAAB
41-50 CBCBDBDDAB

6)

The use of irony in the text is called situational irony. Bigger has always regarded every white person as his mortal enemy and as fate will have it,a white friend is brought his way. To him, Every white person is a symbol of oppression. On the contrary, Mary Dalton is friendly to bigger but bigger is ready to exhibit his disdain for white folks as the same feelings is felt towards Jan too. On the other hand, many and jam (the two white lovers ) shows him love and friendliness which makes him ashamed of himself. Both lovers are closing at the risk of disapproval from their own folks. The two parties are actually operating in total ignorance of the other's situation , a condition brought about by years of unhealthy extreme opinion of the other .

It is also ironical that jan,whom bigger tried blame his murder of Mary on, would later take step to free the same bigger of culpability in the crime. He is the one who brings max to Bigger to act as his counsel during his arraignment.

Another ironic situation is noticed with the respect of bigger's freedom. While restricted to a cell in prison , he feels free whereas outside, he feels prisoned.

3)
Ajumobi was a brave and
powerful hunter who enjoyed boasting
of his prowess as a successful hunter.
In his lifetime, he was firm and had absolute control of his household.
Ajumobi was a happy and lively man.
Like most men in Kufi, he liked
drinking palmwine in the company of
friends. He was quite ambitious. Prior
to his death, he planned to renovate his house and even take a second
wife. Yaremi loved her husband
greatly and in spite of their many
squabbles in his lifetime, she missed
his affection and companionship.

5)
i)Blindness
In the ancient Greek drama, Oedipus the
tragic hero is convinced he can overcome the Oracle's predication that he will unwittingly kill his father and marry his mother. He blinds himself in a fit of rage after the prophecy is fulfilled.
ii)Hubris
Is the word given to the excessive pride exhibited by the tragic hero in
ancient Greek drama, which brings about his downfall. It is hubris that ultimately causes Bigger's death. Filled with excitement after committing the
seemingly ultimate crime-killing and decapitating a white woman-Bigger puts aside his doubts and his instinctual desire to run and save himself and repeatedly returns to the scene of the crime, the Dalton house.

literature objective n theory answers
OBJ
1-10 BBDBCDDBBD
11-20CCDBCADDDB
21-30 DDABACABCC
31-40ABDDABDAAB
41-50 CBCBDBDDAB

6)

The use of irony in the text is called situational irony. Bigger has always regarded every white person as his mortal enemy and as fate will have it,a white friend is brought his way. To him, Every white person is a symbol of oppression. On the contrary, Mary Dalton is friendly to bigger but bigger is ready to exhibit his disdain for white folks as the same feelings is felt towards Jan too. On the other hand, many and jam (the two white lovers ) shows him love and friendliness which makes him ashamed of himself. Both lovers are closing at the risk of disapproval from their own folks. The two parties are actually operating in total ignorance of the other's situation , a condition brought about by years of unhealthy extreme opinion of the other .

It is also ironical that jan,whom bigger tried blame his murder of Mary on, would later take step to free the same bigger of culpability in the crime. He is the one who brings max to Bigger to act as his counsel during his arraignment.

Another ironic situation is noticed with the respect of bigger's freedom. While restricted to a cell in prison , he feels free whereas outside, he feels prisoned.

3)
Ajumobi was a brave and
powerful hunter who enjoyed boasting
of his prowess as a successful hunter.
In his lifetime, he was firm and had absolute control of his household.
Ajumobi was a happy and lively man.
Like most men in Kufi, he liked
drinking palmwine in the company of
friends. He was quite ambitious. Prior
to his death, he planned to renovate his house and even take a second
wife. Yaremi loved her husband
greatly and in spite of their many
squabbles in his lifetime, she missed
his affection and companionship.

5)
i)Blindness
In the ancient Greek drama, Oedipus the
tragic hero is convinced he can overcome the Oracle's predication that he will unwittingly kill his father and marry his mother. He blinds himself in a fit of rage after the prophecy is fulfilled.
ii)Hubris
Is the word given to the excessive pride exhibited by the tragic hero in
ancient Greek drama, which brings about his downfall. It is hubris that ultimately causes Bigger's death. Filled with excitement after committing the
seemingly ultimate crime-killing and decapitating a white woman-Bigger puts aside his doubts and his instinctual desire to run and save himself and repeatedly returns to the scene of the crime, the Dalton house.

for more Visit http://viktuz.wapka.me
2017-04-05 10:25 (Edited 2017-04-05 10:38 by scalesLhord ) · result (1)

Online: Guests: 1

All Rights Reserved by Victuz.com.ng - Home of Download © 2016- 2017
Online [1]